Austin’s Top Party Destination
What decorations can I bring?Can I bring in outside food or drink?What if younger siblings come that are too young to play on attractions?How many children are included in the package?What if I have more than 10 children?Do I have to pay for adult guests?Will music be playing in the rooms?Are there gluten or dairy free options?If I bring a special ingredient, can the kitchen use it instead?Can I have outside entertainers come in for this party? How long will I have the party room for?What if I want to feed my adult guests earlier than when the children eat?When can I order extra food?What if I want to upgrade my package?
What decorations can I bring?
- We provide party napkins, cups, plates & tablecloths.
- You may bring your own table decorations, tablecloth, napkins, cups, & plates if you would prefer.
- We do not allow regular tape, nail, or thumbtacks for hanging decorations on the walls or ceilings. You are welcome to use painter’s tape (which does not damage the walls).
Can I bring in outside food or drink?
- We only allow a celebration cake or dessert. All other food or drinks must be purchased from our restaurant.
What if younger siblings come that are too young to play on attractions?
- Siblings who are 23 months or younger will not be counted toward the party headcount.
How many children are included in the package?
- Ten Children are included in the Xtreme and Epic Birthday packages. Additional children are $25 each.
What if I have more than 10 children?
- If you have more than 10 children, each additional child is $25.
- For very large parties, please call us and we will help you find a suitable time to book two rooms.
Do I have to pay for adult guests?
- For every 1 child over 2 years old, we allow 2 free adults. Additional adults are $5.
Will music be playing in the rooms?
- We do have TVs in all of our party rooms that have the capabilities to play movies and music (Spotify)
Are there gluten or dairy free options?
- We are working on this, coming soon!
If I bring a special ingredient, can the kitchen use it instead?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow outside ingredients to be used in our kitchen per the health code.
- If you let us know in advance, we will do our best to accommodate.
- Please, make us aware of any food allergies!!
Can I have outside entertainers come in for this party?
- Yes if they can be contained in your reserved party space for the 1-hour scheduled party time, or if there is availability, you may book additional party space and/or time.
How long will I have the party room for?
- You will have the party space for 1 hour. You and your guest will be at the attractions for the first hour and then go to the party space.
- If you have decorations that need to be set up, your party host can help. You may arrive 15 minutes early to set up.
What if I want to feed my adult guests earlier than when the children eat?
- We have a Parent Lounge and Café seating, where we you may host adults prior to your party space time
Can I order extra food?
- Please place any orders for extra food for your party 72 hours in advance.
- Some menu items may be added after 72 hours in advance, as available.
What if I want to upgrade my package?
- You can upgrade your package (from the Xtreme to the Epic) any time! This upgrades you from a $10 to a $25 game card per child.
- You may add any attractions or game cards to your party “a la carte.”
- Your $100 deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel less that 14 days prior your will be charged an additional $100 fee. If you cancel more than 14 days prior you will be charged an additional $50 fee.
- Parties may be rescheduled one time due to illness of the child or an immediate family member. After that the cancellation policy applies. Please note that any food items that have been added to your party, beyond the pizza included in your package, is subject to full payment if your party is cancelled or rescheduled within 3 days of your scheduled date.